January 4, 2015

Welcome!

Hi, everyone!
After sitting on the idea for some time, I decided to give it a shot. I am not new at blogging but I never had my own blog. 
I love books and I love reading and I want to share my passion with all of you. It will take me a while to get everything on track but if you're patient there will be lots of fun in the future. You are welcome to tell me your suggestions on what you want to see and I'll do my best not to disappoint you. 
When I reach 200 followers I'll give away a paperback to celebrate.
Thank you for being here and for giving me a chance. Let the fun begin!!

Happy Reading!



2 comments:

Marie Treanor said...

Congratulations! The blog looks beautiful - looking forward to your posts :)
Marie

Mihaela said...

Thank you so much for everything, Marie!
Can't wait to start working with you :)