January 1, 2017

~ Happy New Year! ~


Happy New Year, everyone! 2017 is finally here and I sincerely hope it will be better than 2016. Have you made any resolutions? If so, share them with us. 

This year, I'm taking it day by day. 2016 has been painful and it has taken so much from me. Every single plan I made has been ruined so, it's time to make some changes.

I want to focus more on my writing and try to publish at least a novel. God knows I kept postponing it long enough. After seeing the ARe disaster unfold can't say I'm very motivated but it's one of my dreams so, I'll give it a try. That's the only long term plan I have. 

I will also try to write more reviews. The other day, I was looking through my "Read" list on Goodreads and I realized that there are so many wonderful books I've read and failed to review. I'll try to rectify that mistake, which means that I'll have to re-read some of them just to make sure I remember all the facts. Not a bad deal since I'm not exactly the person who keeps up with every new release or reviews only on release day. There are a ton of novels out there that deserve attention and that readers seems to have forgotten about. 

This being said, I wish you all peace, love, serenity, good health and may 2017 be exactly what you imagined it to be. 

Happy Reading!

No comments: